I have extensive experience in conducting individual sessions and training, working with various categories of clients, including corporate, military personnel, and victims of war in Ukraine (from 2014 to the present). Additionally, I work with families and individual clients.
I am a member of the following professional organizations:
- British Emotionally Focused Therapy Centre
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Ukrainian Association of Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Ukrainian Association of Specialists in Overcoming Traumatic Events
I can provide assistance with the following:
- Personal problems
- Family psychotherapy and relationship problems
- Crises and recovery from psychotraumatic situations
- Fears and anxieties
- Apathy and depression
- Experiencing negative emotions and feelings
- Difficulties in communication with other people
- Child-parent relations
- Self-esteem problems
- Intrusive thoughts
- Despair and feelings of powerlessness
I aim to help you effectively solve your existing problems and gain inner strength and harmony. Together, we can overcome these problems in a way that is convenient for you, whether it be through individual sessions or family/couple consultations.
I am proficient in English and Ukrainian, and I also offer services in Russian for Russian-speaking individuals from European countries such as Lithuania, Latvia, and Moldova.